Wednesday 26 September 2012

You should visit www.sew-whats-new.com!

Hi

My name is Karen, I live in rural Norfolk, England.

I like to create, I taught myself Canal Art which is painting roses on items as done by the people who used to live and work on our canal systems.



Mostly I like to sew.  None of my family or friends share this interest, so I went on-line in January and found www.sew-whats-new.com.  It's an international sewing forum with over 20,000 members worldwide, many of which you can see on our 'Members Map'

You have your own page on which you can store photos of your creations and write blogs.



You can join a Sewing Channel on something you have a particular interest in.

You can read other people's blogs, watch video tutorials, view photo's of other people's creations, read photo tutorials, ask questions...... there's lots to do!

You can have a quick look without joining, but if you want to join you just 'Create a profile' with a few details of yourself.

To join a sewing channel, read the list in the left hand column on the Home Page, click on the one that interests you and JOIN it.  If after looking it's not for you, hit the LEAVE button.



It's worth a visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment